Back to Top
- Convergent- and retroreflective-mode laser sensor delivers precise position detection, inspection and counting.
- Powerful retroreflective models offer long-range retroreflective sensing.
- Fixed-field technology in the convergent-mode models ignores objects beyond the maximum sensing distance.
- Convergent models have precise 0.25 mm beam width at the convergent focus point.
- Retroreflective models have a precise, narrow beam to sense small objects at close range or larger objects to 10.6 m.
- Power supply is 10 to 30V dc, with NPN or PNP outputs
- Models are available with compact lightweight housing (PD45 models) or with environmentally sealed housing (PD49 models).
Additional Information : Download Brochure
Other Products in 'Sensors' category